Terms and Conditions of Booking
The following terms apply:
"Owner" shall mean the owner of the property
"Agent" shall mean LoveComo Ltd
"Customer" shall mean the individual who made the booking
"Tenants" shall mean the Customer's party
When you submit a booking via our online reservation system you will receive an automatically generated booking summary by email to the email address you provide in the booking form. This does not form a contract between us. A contract shall only arise when your deposit payment has cleared and your booking is subsequently confirmed in writing via a letter of confirmation sent by post or email.
1. A Booking Form must be completed for the holiday let period.
2. The Customer agrees that the let property is solely for the purpose of a holiday.
3. The Customer shall not sub-let the property or any part thereof.
4. The number of people occupying the property shall not exceed the number stated at the time of booking. In exceptional cases the Owner may give permission for extra people to occupy the ,property but the Customer must request and receive such permission in advance of any such additional occupation and in this case there will be an additional charge at the Owner's discretion.
5. The Customer binds and obliges himself and the Tenant to vacate the property without demand at the termination of the holiday let period.
6. The propertyis let fully furnished and equipped. The price for the property includes bedlinen and towels. With extended stays these will be changed weekly unless otherwise stated.
7. Dogs and pets. Please enquire prior to confirming your booking if the property accepts dogs and pets. A charge will be made for each pet.
8. Dogs are not to be left unattended in the property.
9. The Owner has the right to enter the property at any reasonable time for the purpose of inspection, repair work, etc.
10. In the following instances there will be additional charges:
a. For telephone calls.
b. For breakages, loss or damage: The Customer should report any deficiency which they notice on arrival, and any which occurs during their stay. Where appropriate, the Customer will be liable to pay the replacement cost of the item broken, lost or damaged. Any cost will be deducted from the security deposit which will be held against the Customers credit card number, given on arrival.
c. At the end of your stay we make a charge for a final clean of the property. The amount, which varies between properties, will be stated on your Booking Confirmation.
d. The final clean charge must be paid in Euros at the commencement if your stay. We accept cash payments in local currency.
e. When Tenants arrive early or overstay the departure time: Time is required between tenancies in order to check the house before the next Tenants arrive. Occupation of the house will be given at 4pm of the first day of the let. The house must be vacated by 10am on the last day of the let. The right is reserved to charge for an extra day if tenants arrive before 4pm or have not left by 10am.
f. There is a generous heating allowance. However in the winter months there will be additional charges for heat. These will be detailed on your Booking Confirmation, where applicable.
11. The Owner may treat the booking as cancelled if the balance of the payment is not received 30 days before the arrival date in which case the deposit payment will be forfeited, and every effort will be made to re-let the vacancy.
12. The Customer shall undertake to prevent any member of his / her party from causing a nuisance or disturbance to other residents, neighbouring occupiers or farm livestock.
13. The Customer undertakes to leave the property secure if left unoccupied during the period of let.
14. The Customer undertakes to relieve the Owner from any liability for damage or injury, however caused, by any Tenants.
15. The Owner, accepts no responsibility for loss, injury or damage to the Customer or any Tenant or their property, arising in any manner out of the let
of the property unless caused by the negligence of the Owner, his servants or agents (including the Agent).
16. All prices are stated in Euros and the rental period is weekly unless otherwise stated.
17. Deposit. Your booking will only be confirmed following receipt of the relevant holding deposit. The deposit is payable on booking, the deposit forms part of the total weekly rate for the property. We accept most major credit or debit cards and bank transfers as methods of payment.
18. Holding deposits payable are as follows: 25% of rental value
19. The balance is payable not less than 30 days prior to the arrival date. You will be sent notification that the balance is due.
20. If the balance of payment is not received by the stated date, the dates will be marketed again and the deposit forfeited.
21. A security deposit will be required upon arrival. The amount of the security deposit will be detailed in your Booking Confirmation. We will require a valid credit or debit card number that will only be debited in the event of damages or breakages at the property.
22. Cancellation: Our cancellation terms are as follows:
a. The Customer may cancel within 3 working days of the owners' confirmation of booking, during which time the deposit will be returned in full. After this date the deposit is non-refundable, regardless of circumstances.
b. From 6 weeks to 4 weeks prior to the arrival date 50% of the balance will be forfeited.
c. Within 30 days of the arrival date 100% of the rental fee will be forfeited.
23. The Agent has no responsibility for the Property. Your contract for the holiday let is with the Owner and any claim which you may consider you have for
anything which goes wrong while you are at the Property is against the Owner. The Agent is acting solely as the Owner's letting agent. The Agent in
describing the Property has relied upon the provision of information and material from the Owner.
The Owner has taken every care to ensure the accuracy of property descriptions on their website, and all information is provided in good faith and is believed to be correct.
24. In the event that any individual term or clause stated in this contract is not permissible by law, the remainder of the Contract shall remain valid.
25. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of England and Wales and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts.